Weekend Roundup
SMSed Rohaizad on Thursday and both he and cykosis went for their weekend long run at the Shah Alam lake. I was just too tired and was still in bed. As usual, they met at the toll plaza and headed off to the lake. Rohaizad wanted to do easy coz he was saving for Nilai Half. After 3 laps, cykosis suggested to go harder on the 4th but Rohaizad could not push any further and cykosis just carried on till the end finishing with a time of 20:39.00.
Sunday was a lazy run coz cykosis only managed a 3km run and finished it off with 3 laps in the field. Just did not have the urge to go any further. "Don't over do it". That's I've been always telling him but he just does not want to listen. SIGH!
Sunday was a lazy run coz cykosis only managed a 3km run and finished it off with 3 laps in the field. Just did not have the urge to go any further. "Don't over do it". That's I've been always telling him but he just does not want to listen. SIGH!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home