psy-cho-sis (sI-'kO-s&s)

A severe running and mental disorder, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality causing negativesplits.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower is no problem." "I already know how to run slow. I want to know how to run fast" - Emil Zatopek

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Shins Aching

Today was suppose to be an easy day but easy it would not be coz cykosis had a hard time running. He could not find his composure for the first 2 km and his shins ached. He stretched a bit after that and then proceeded to take it easy from there on. What do you know? the ache dissappeared and he manage to find his composure and increased his pace. He finished the day with 8kms in his pocket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home