psy-cho-sis (sI-'kO-s&s)

A severe running and mental disorder, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality causing negativesplits.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower is no problem." "I already know how to run slow. I want to know how to run fast" - Emil Zatopek

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Tormenting Track

Today's track session was hellish. Even Kenny agreed. Everyone was totally drained from the track session we had. Coach was back to his old self. As usual, there were the regulars but there were a few 'keng chow' guys who joined. The likes of Shahrom, Sam (this 'guai low' who rides his bike like a setan, said Azwar) and Ah Chew (I think I got his name right)

The menu today :

Warm up - 5 x 400m (personal)
- 60% x 2 lap
- Fartlek 1 lap
5 x 400m
3 x 800m
1 x 1200m
4 x 400m

Warm down 2 x 400m (Opposite direction)
Total = 11.2km

I did badly today coz my legs gave way and I only manage to jog for the last 400m. I even saw Azwar walking coz he too was drained. I need to get some good rest after this entry. Hopefully to do an easy run tomorrow to rid my legs of the lactic acid. Toodle loo. I'm off to catch some 100 winks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home