S'pore Marathon Registration
I got a surprise when I got home on Friday. I saw this post card with a pair of running shoes. I flipped it around and was thrilled that the organisers of the Singapore Marathon 2005 has sent me a reminder. This is really cool coz I have never received anything like this from a race organisers.
The postcard contained my information and a 'special code' for you to get a discount for early bird promotions. WOOHOO! If you are reading this, please sign up on the 15th July, 2005 coz that's when they will open for registration (it says in the card). This is one event you should not miss coz all I can say is that it's one of the best or THE BEST organised race in the region. I'm gonna make Singapore Marathon my yearly pilgrimage coz it's always at the end of the year and it fits the saying - "Saving the best for last".
I'll be doing the 21km this year and will be starting my training soon coz I plan to do a sub 2hr for this event. Singapore here I come!
The postcard contained my information and a 'special code' for you to get a discount for early bird promotions. WOOHOO! If you are reading this, please sign up on the 15th July, 2005 coz that's when they will open for registration (it says in the card). This is one event you should not miss coz all I can say is that it's one of the best or THE BEST organised race in the region. I'm gonna make Singapore Marathon my yearly pilgrimage coz it's always at the end of the year and it fits the saying - "Saving the best for last".
I'll be doing the 21km this year and will be starting my training soon coz I plan to do a sub 2hr for this event. Singapore here I come!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home