psy-cho-sis (sI-'kO-s&s)

A severe running and mental disorder, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality causing negativesplits.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower is no problem." "I already know how to run slow. I want to know how to run fast" - Emil Zatopek

Monday, January 22, 2007

New shoe!

I must thank my Singapore counterpart (I must admit you still look good from day one. Big eyes and nice dimples) in helping me acquire my new pair Asics GT2110. The shoes are just CUN! I was hoping to get the GT2120 but it will not be in this part of the region until March. Moreover, my GT 2100's lifespan is almost coming to an end and I needed a replacement soon. The best alternative would be the GT2110 coz I've alwayz been a fan of the GT series since my first pair of 2090. Every pair gets better and I'm definitely gonna get my GT2120 next year.

I know that this shoe has been out for more than a year but I'll still post up a personal "lab report" once I put in some mileage into it. Check back later but at the mean time, feast your eyes on them.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home