psy-cho-sis (sI-'kO-s&s)

A severe running and mental disorder, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality causing negativesplits.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower is no problem." "I already know how to run slow. I want to know how to run fast" - Emil Zatopek

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Getting Lazy

I think this blog thingy is taking too much time la. I'm not as diligent as cykosis who is hitting the tracks and the tarmac daily. He has been ranting and raving about his running endeavours.

He was at the tracks on Tuesday and did his 2km warm up. After that, it poured and everyone had to hide in the stands while the football match continued in the rain. One thing he noticed about the footballers is that they were smoking during their breaks. SIGH! Now, this is the scene in Malaysian sports. Azwar said that most of the sportsmen smoked. There was a BIG no smoking sign on the stand and the bloke was puffing away below it.

Well, you reap what you sow. Coach did not turn up and Nurotevil went ahead and ran in the rain. MAD FELLA! cykosis joined him later when the rain was drizzling. cykosis was doing his tempo runs averaging 2:15 per lap and finished 6km with Nurotevil.

Yesterday, I went back early coz cykosis was itching to run. OK OK, go for your runs. It was suppose to be his so-called recovery run. Recovery my foot! he was doing 5.30km's and did a total of 12.4kms. This is getting out of hand. I hope today coach will hentam them at the tracks. Biar dia rasa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home