Track Workout
My blog is getting pretty stale coz I have been getting lazier or I do not have the time to update it. I think it takes a lot of time and discipline to maintain a blog. I'll try and keep mine short coz I have tons of work to complete.
Thursday's track work was part good and tiring. I was planning to go easy coz I was still feeling the sore from Tuesday's workout. Coach turned up and gave some instructions and then he left. We were to do easy 10 laps and 400m intervals.
I ran a comfortable 5 min pace and thought I could end it with 8 laps but then Ah Wah told me to run another 2 laps coz coach said it was 10 laps. I thought coach said 8 for group 3? %^&*(#
Then came the 400m intervals. We had too little people to be split into groups, so Jessica and me joined group 2 instead. Ronnie led the group and we were given 2:20 intervals. I think Ronnie made it 2:30 instead coz 2:20 is just too little time for rest. We did a total of 7 intervals and Jessica left out the last one coz it was too much for her. I averaged 1:45-1:50 and was totally pooped by the end of the last lap. Ah Wah came over and gave me a pat on the back on a job well done. Thanx man but I was too tired to acknowledge it.
Thursday's track work was part good and tiring. I was planning to go easy coz I was still feeling the sore from Tuesday's workout. Coach turned up and gave some instructions and then he left. We were to do easy 10 laps and 400m intervals.
I ran a comfortable 5 min pace and thought I could end it with 8 laps but then Ah Wah told me to run another 2 laps coz coach said it was 10 laps. I thought coach said 8 for group 3? %^&*(#
Then came the 400m intervals. We had too little people to be split into groups, so Jessica and me joined group 2 instead. Ronnie led the group and we were given 2:20 intervals. I think Ronnie made it 2:30 instead coz 2:20 is just too little time for rest. We did a total of 7 intervals and Jessica left out the last one coz it was too much for her. I averaged 1:45-1:50 and was totally pooped by the end of the last lap. Ah Wah came over and gave me a pat on the back on a job well done. Thanx man but I was too tired to acknowledge it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home