ARRRRGH! Blisters
I had a terrible time @ KLCC today. I was thinking of it the whole morning and I just forgot to dump a pair of socks into my sports bag. And of all times, I chose to wear my NB 766 which I had laid off for a while. The thought of putting on these pair came about after one of my track mates bought a new pair and said the cushioning was good. OF COURSE THEY ARE GOOD! You think it's that easy to get an "Editor's Choice" Award?
Well, I put them on thinking it would do me no harm. I ran with Newton and it was alrite for the 1st lap but then half way through the 2nd lap the pain was unbearable. Newton had already finished his run and suggested I used his socks. I put them on and ran for 2 laps and thats it. Damage has been done and the worst thing was that both my feet suffered the blister. My right foot has never suffered any blisters.
I can feel a pocket of water whilst rubbing it now. Hopefully it'll be alrite when I go for speedwork tomorrow. For now, all I can do is be patient and let the 'water' subside.
Well, I put them on thinking it would do me no harm. I ran with Newton and it was alrite for the 1st lap but then half way through the 2nd lap the pain was unbearable. Newton had already finished his run and suggested I used his socks. I put them on and ran for 2 laps and thats it. Damage has been done and the worst thing was that both my feet suffered the blister. My right foot has never suffered any blisters.
I can feel a pocket of water whilst rubbing it now. Hopefully it'll be alrite when I go for speedwork tomorrow. For now, all I can do is be patient and let the 'water' subside.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home