Macam Macam Ada cont...
Y'day was to be an easy day for me. My legs were still a bit sore from Monday's workout so I thought of taking it slow. Justin and Jamie were there early and already in their 2nd lap when I joined them. Their pace were 7 min lap and I could not keep up. I dropped off and ran my own pace.
I met Rohaizad on my 4th lap and we ran together. As usual, the bridge in the park will be filled with people either hangin around OR snapping pictures with the Twin Towers as the backdrop. On my 3rd lap, I noticed a girl who was in the process of getting her picture taken. She was sweet, petite and had a very nice smile. I just could not help but stare at her as I ran past. She reminded me of an actress that I know.
As Rohaizad joined me on the 4th lap, I told him that there was this girl on the bridge and when we past the bridge again, she was there and Rohaizad agreed that she was a looker. Her face kept playing over and over in my head. The last I saw her was after the 5th lap where I saw her heading back towards the Twin Towers.
Why am I ranting and raving about this girl? The reason is because she really looks like the actress below. Even Rohaizad agreed. The name of the actress is Tamlyn Tomita. Her debut was in the movie Karate Kid II. She has a string of movies and TV series to her name and one particular one that's very evident to me is the TV series The Burning Zone. ("Under a special mandate from the White House a secret bio-crisis team has been formed. The assignment, to fight microscopic enemies in zones that are burning. To enter places no-one else would go. On the front line of the plague wars, we are the point of the spear.")
I don't know if this TV series was ever aired in Malaysia but I caught it when I was studying in Aussie land and I got hooked on it coz it had the X-files touch. The movie is made up of 4 leading characters :
i) Dr. Daniel Cassian, a specialist in chemical/biological disasters
ii) Dr. Edward Marcase, a world-renowned virologist with a bent for the metaphysical.
iii) Dr. Kimberly Shiroma, a molecular geneticist pathologist whose faith resides in the strict disciplines of science.
iv) Agent Michael Hailey, former Navy SEAL and trained killer who is the team's covert opts and defense intelligent expert.
It is unfortunate that this series was cancelled before it had a chance to make it's mark. Not only was it far-sighted but it could have enjoyed a following similar to the X-Files if given half the chance. I think there were only 11 episode before the whole thing got shelled.
Some of you guys might have noticed my tattoo and it's from this TV series that I got it. It's the logo of an organisation call The Dawn. This is a brief write up :
"The story of The Dawn is fragmented and filled with shadows. Nothing you read here should be thought of as completely factual. The Dawn is a secret international organisation made up of the top scientists in the medical community. Their one and only goal is the total annihilation of the human race. The philosophy of The Dawn is the human race is the most lethal virus on this planet. Even though we are sentient, we are killing our host; The Earth. When mankind is finally destroyed, the earth will be able to live again. The day when humanity will end will be called the Dawn"

I met Rohaizad on my 4th lap and we ran together. As usual, the bridge in the park will be filled with people either hangin around OR snapping pictures with the Twin Towers as the backdrop. On my 3rd lap, I noticed a girl who was in the process of getting her picture taken. She was sweet, petite and had a very nice smile. I just could not help but stare at her as I ran past. She reminded me of an actress that I know.
As Rohaizad joined me on the 4th lap, I told him that there was this girl on the bridge and when we past the bridge again, she was there and Rohaizad agreed that she was a looker. Her face kept playing over and over in my head. The last I saw her was after the 5th lap where I saw her heading back towards the Twin Towers.
Why am I ranting and raving about this girl? The reason is because she really looks like the actress below. Even Rohaizad agreed. The name of the actress is Tamlyn Tomita. Her debut was in the movie Karate Kid II. She has a string of movies and TV series to her name and one particular one that's very evident to me is the TV series The Burning Zone. ("Under a special mandate from the White House a secret bio-crisis team has been formed. The assignment, to fight microscopic enemies in zones that are burning. To enter places no-one else would go. On the front line of the plague wars, we are the point of the spear.")
I don't know if this TV series was ever aired in Malaysia but I caught it when I was studying in Aussie land and I got hooked on it coz it had the X-files touch. The movie is made up of 4 leading characters :
i) Dr. Daniel Cassian, a specialist in chemical/biological disasters
ii) Dr. Edward Marcase, a world-renowned virologist with a bent for the metaphysical.
iii) Dr. Kimberly Shiroma, a molecular geneticist pathologist whose faith resides in the strict disciplines of science.
iv) Agent Michael Hailey, former Navy SEAL and trained killer who is the team's covert opts and defense intelligent expert.
It is unfortunate that this series was cancelled before it had a chance to make it's mark. Not only was it far-sighted but it could have enjoyed a following similar to the X-Files if given half the chance. I think there were only 11 episode before the whole thing got shelled.
Some of you guys might have noticed my tattoo and it's from this TV series that I got it. It's the logo of an organisation call The Dawn. This is a brief write up :
"The story of The Dawn is fragmented and filled with shadows. Nothing you read here should be thought of as completely factual. The Dawn is a secret international organisation made up of the top scientists in the medical community. Their one and only goal is the total annihilation of the human race. The philosophy of The Dawn is the human race is the most lethal virus on this planet. Even though we are sentient, we are killing our host; The Earth. When mankind is finally destroyed, the earth will be able to live again. The day when humanity will end will be called the Dawn"



1 Comments:
What happens after the Dawn wipes out humanity? Do they take their own lives as well?
Post a Comment
<< Home