psy-cho-sis (sI-'kO-s&s)

A severe running and mental disorder, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality causing negativesplits.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower is no problem." "I already know how to run slow. I want to know how to run fast" - Emil Zatopek

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Dinner

I finally got to use the treadmill in the gym and running on it was just bliss. After 2 days of not running, the treadmill just made my day. I had the gym mostly to myself coz there were only 3 of us in there. I'll try to get there early today and get some running again.

I had to attend a dinner bash y'day night. It was the Chairman's 80th b'day and it also became a company dinner for all of us. We had a great time as we manage to catch up with each other becoz in the office I rarely have time coz of the work load. Anywayz, I have posted some pictures of the girls in the office decked out so elegantly for the first time.


NOT SO CLOSE!


Guess how old she is?


Sharing a laugh


Kenneth's angels


Same hair styles

4 Comments:

Blogger krunner said...

Kenneth'a Angels? It's too much, I can't take it anymore!

1:00 pm  
Blogger Julian said...

OI KNN-CCB!!!!!!!!

Introduce some to us lah!!!!!!!

Like that call fren!! CISS!!!!!

I also can't take it anymore!

2:14 pm  
Blogger pm19 said...

Daaaaaamn

2:40 pm  
Blogger Jamie Pang said...

Der Carboman is drooling, TNMCH!

9:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home