psy-cho-sis (sI-'kO-s&s)

A severe running and mental disorder, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality causing negativesplits.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower is no problem." "I already know how to run slow. I want to know how to run fast" - Emil Zatopek

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

"Gum Drops"

If you are wondering what's the topic all about, it's the episode title of CSI I watched last nite. Here's a brief on the episode.

"Nick takes the lead on a case where in the house a family of four, three pools of blood are found. Nick thinks that one of them may still be alive, but Sara is doubtful, thinking that Nick's recent near-death experience is affecting his judgement."


This must be one of the best episodes which I've watched coz it's touching and also affects Nick personally. There is very little use of their crime lab in this episode coz the murder happened in the outskirts and the team members had to rely on traces and clues to help them solve the case albeit the title.

For all you CSI fans out there, please take note of this episode i.e. Season 6 Eps 5. Put this down on your must watch list. I hope to catch the latest episode of CSI:Miami tonite and if it's any good, I'll post it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home