psy-cho-sis (sI-'kO-s&s)

A severe running and mental disorder, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality causing negativesplits.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower is no problem." "I already know how to run slow. I want to know how to run fast" - Emil Zatopek

Monday, October 10, 2005

Wedding Pix

Please take note that Ronnie hates being infront of my camera, so all his pix are hidden. What a wuss!


Three's a crowd



Contestant No: 32 who dunno how to pose.


The 'power' couple.


The Carbo couple.


Tuan Haji Ajeep and his Home Minister.


Guess who's the beast?


Jason please chill out. Don't be so serious la.


Deep in discussion. Newton: Who break-up ah? yeah kah? Li Sar: I support Keadilan


Right!


Left!


Ajeep so well mannered like a pussy cat.


Like a shy schoolgirl avoiding the cameraman.


Eating his chicken but without the skin.


Chen: Guys Only!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home