psy-cho-sis (sI-'kO-s&s)

A severe running and mental disorder, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality causing negativesplits.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower is no problem." "I already know how to run slow. I want to know how to run fast" - Emil Zatopek

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Short entry

My muscles are still a bit sore from Sunday's race and I've been resting for the past 2 days. Although not being able to run, I've been able to go for my evening walks just to get the muscles working and shedding some lactic acid. I'll be @ KLCC tomorrow hoping to get some mileage.

What perfect timing coz my colleagues from KK are down and I've been busy running around with them. At least this take my mind off running coz of the sore from Sunday. They'll be off tomorrow but I still have my appointments to attend to. Have to log off now. Hopefully I can reach back in time to go work those sore leg muscles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home