Shit Happens
I'm beginning to feel unenthusiastic towards running. I'm no female but we guys do have mood changes as well. All of a sudden my mood is swayed towards the no-running zone. My legs have been feeling shitty for the past few days. They do not seem to be obeying my running commands.
I had a 'good' run with Newton and Jamie y'day. I was really in the dumps y'day coz I did not have the 'semangat' to run and Newton turned up and I plodded along with him. After 1 lap with him, Jamie joined us wearing his new Italian rubber. No, it's not a condom, its his new pair of running shoes from Fila, which by the way is Italian. We started to pick up pace and Newton a.k.a Amby Bur-my-foot dropped out of sight. Jamie had only 0.5 hour to run and he is making full use of it. That's why he 'tekan minyak' and I tagged along lah. That really got my heart muscles pumping but eventually I also 'pancet' but completed the lap at a slow pace.
While I was on the way to work this morning, I received a call from HQ in KK. They want me down there next week and I'll be flying out of KL on Sunday. WTF!!!! Such short notice. Well, I have no choice coz they are having some training thingy and I'm suppose to attend it as well. I'll only be back on Thursday night and there goes another week of no trackwork. I think I will some speedwork at the Likas sports ccomplex, IF I have the time. I hope to be able to update this blog while over in The Land Below The Wind. Yeah, it'll be below MY wind once i'm there.
I had a 'good' run with Newton and Jamie y'day. I was really in the dumps y'day coz I did not have the 'semangat' to run and Newton turned up and I plodded along with him. After 1 lap with him, Jamie joined us wearing his new Italian rubber. No, it's not a condom, its his new pair of running shoes from Fila, which by the way is Italian. We started to pick up pace and Newton a.k.a Amby Bur-my-foot dropped out of sight. Jamie had only 0.5 hour to run and he is making full use of it. That's why he 'tekan minyak' and I tagged along lah. That really got my heart muscles pumping but eventually I also 'pancet' but completed the lap at a slow pace.
While I was on the way to work this morning, I received a call from HQ in KK. They want me down there next week and I'll be flying out of KL on Sunday. WTF!!!! Such short notice. Well, I have no choice coz they are having some training thingy and I'm suppose to attend it as well. I'll only be back on Thursday night and there goes another week of no trackwork. I think I will some speedwork at the Likas sports ccomplex, IF I have the time. I hope to be able to update this blog while over in The Land Below The Wind. Yeah, it'll be below MY wind once i'm there.

3 Comments:
Hoi! You didn't watch THE DVD ah? TNS! Go watch and get your groove back!
watch the DVD to get your groove back!
towards no running zone my ass lah.
no mood??? some more want to do speedwork at likas stadium. bullshit lah. some more can run so blardy fast. u liar. what shitty legs? hoi u better respect them ah. no manners.
Post a Comment
<< Home