psy-cho-sis (sI-'kO-s&s)

A severe running and mental disorder, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality causing negativesplits.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower is no problem." "I already know how to run slow. I want to know how to run fast" - Emil Zatopek

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Embedded mp3 player

I did not manage to run coz of the rain y'day and also take the day off coz of Tuesday's workout. I took home work instead of finishing it off in the office. While surfing for some stuff, I bumped into this cool flash mp3 player. I wanted to download the script but the site only sold them instead of providing it for free. Well, after snooping around the net, I manage to get the codes.

Please note that the codes on my blog are optimised for Mozilla based browser. I'm currently using Firefox 1.0.6 and you can get it here. If you are using some other browser and get some 'additional' spaces or my blog looks a bit cacat, then you should switch to Firefox. Everything looks pristine and elegant from Firefox.

I was busy tweaking the mp3 script and it works on both Firefox and IE. I will be uploading more songs in the future as I'm still messing around with the codes. DO NOT TRY STEALING THE CODE! It's encrypted and the mp3's will not cache on your machine. It will only stream from my server. I hope you enjoy my selections for now. BTW, no requests please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home