psy-cho-sis (sI-'kO-s&s)

A severe running and mental disorder, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality causing negativesplits.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower is no problem." "I already know how to run slow. I want to know how to run fast" - Emil Zatopek

Friday, August 12, 2005

It's BACK!

If u think I'm referring to the haze, you are absolutely wrong. Yes, I know I've been ranting and raving about the haze for the past few days. Who isn't? DUH! This is gonna be the talk of town for some time coz there is no other better current issues to talk about. Good for the ladies. AHEM!

I'm actually referring to the English Premier League (EPL). It's been almost 3 months of no football for me. Other than the Confederation's Cup (which was 1 sided, IMHO) there was no football other than the repeats and local schoolboy football. I guess it will all soon come to an end this weekend when the EPL kicks off. WOOHOO! At least there's some light at the end of the hazy tunnel.

With the Community Shield (was known as the Charity Shield) being won by Chel-ski last Sunday, it's official that the EPL officially starts. I really can't wait to watch the opening match between Everton and Man Utd. At last, my weekends are filled with life after 3 months of hiatus. I'm sorry for those of you who do not have cable TV or do not fancy football. But for those who want to keep up with the latest in the EPL scene should check out some of these sites.

i) Soccernet
ii) ESPN Star
iii) BBC football

& the official site of the EPL


1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Pang said...

Ahh...now at least you'll suffer a bit from sleep deprivation. All the better to race slower! Har Har Har!

Der Carbo Man has spoken!

4:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home