The Petronas chick is back
(A Very HARDCORE POSTING. Please refrain from reading if you are 18 and below)
I was trying to recover from my botched run on Sunday and headed for KLCC @ 5.45 pm. The reason I headed out late today was becoz I wanted the sun to 'disappear' coz the weather was hot. As I left the lift lobby and headed through the glass doors, I could feel the heat emanating from the evening sun. This is not gonna put me off my running.
I started out my with a fairly good 7:30 pace which I'm beginning to get a hang of. I saw many regulars @ the park and there was this guy was running with a bunch of keys jingling in his pocket. He was running a fairly fast pace, around 7:10. He later took off his t-shirt and ran coz I think he too found the heat unforgiving. This must be a sight for a change coz the KLCC guards did not make him put his t-shirt back on.
I met Ah Loong and Jamie on my fifth lap but they eventually ran ahead while I slowed down my pace. I was about to complete my 7th lap when I came across the 'Petronas chick' warming up @ the bridge. As I approached the bridge, she shot off on her run. I stepped up a gear and gave chase. It's been a while since I've seen her running @ the park. She is still has the same slender arms and legs. She wore a grey color cotton top with the back crossed and her shorts was grey in color as well. I came to about 3 meters behind her and noticed that her bra strap was grey in color too and the best thing was that it was grey in color too. WOW! talk about matching clothes. She was very well color coordinated.
I eventually dropped a gear and stayed on her 'back' or ass, as some of you my say. I followed her for a few hundred meters and noticed that there was no panty lines. Could she be wearing those new panties which does not have a panty line? Since there were no panty lines, I tried looking for a thong instead and did not manage to see the T-back. Maybe the 'spine' has slipped up her ..ahem ass crack. This would definitely be irritating and gave her hard time running but she still carried on running.
I almost lost my footing after staring at her rump for so long. Those nice rounded buns of hers can really distract us runners. Not wanted to be caught for stalking her ass, I sped up and overtook her. I wanted to slow down so that she could pace with me but I found it too slow for me. I tekan-ed and quickly finished my 8 lapper. I headed for der_bench and waited for her to pass. I only manage to catch a glimpse of her coz she shot by me. I did some stretching hoping to catch her again but she did not show up. HUH? 2 laps and she pancet? or was it 3? I walked back to Exxon and waited there too pretending to do some stretching. She did not show up. I walked back to the office with a subtle smirk knowing that running the heat had 'paid' off.
I was trying to recover from my botched run on Sunday and headed for KLCC @ 5.45 pm. The reason I headed out late today was becoz I wanted the sun to 'disappear' coz the weather was hot. As I left the lift lobby and headed through the glass doors, I could feel the heat emanating from the evening sun. This is not gonna put me off my running.
I started out my with a fairly good 7:30 pace which I'm beginning to get a hang of. I saw many regulars @ the park and there was this guy was running with a bunch of keys jingling in his pocket. He was running a fairly fast pace, around 7:10. He later took off his t-shirt and ran coz I think he too found the heat unforgiving. This must be a sight for a change coz the KLCC guards did not make him put his t-shirt back on.
I met Ah Loong and Jamie on my fifth lap but they eventually ran ahead while I slowed down my pace. I was about to complete my 7th lap when I came across the 'Petronas chick' warming up @ the bridge. As I approached the bridge, she shot off on her run. I stepped up a gear and gave chase. It's been a while since I've seen her running @ the park. She is still has the same slender arms and legs. She wore a grey color cotton top with the back crossed and her shorts was grey in color as well. I came to about 3 meters behind her and noticed that her bra strap was grey in color too and the best thing was that it was grey in color too. WOW! talk about matching clothes. She was very well color coordinated.
I eventually dropped a gear and stayed on her 'back' or ass, as some of you my say. I followed her for a few hundred meters and noticed that there was no panty lines. Could she be wearing those new panties which does not have a panty line? Since there were no panty lines, I tried looking for a thong instead and did not manage to see the T-back. Maybe the 'spine' has slipped up her ..ahem ass crack. This would definitely be irritating and gave her hard time running but she still carried on running.
I almost lost my footing after staring at her rump for so long. Those nice rounded buns of hers can really distract us runners. Not wanted to be caught for stalking her ass, I sped up and overtook her. I wanted to slow down so that she could pace with me but I found it too slow for me. I tekan-ed and quickly finished my 8 lapper. I headed for der_bench and waited for her to pass. I only manage to catch a glimpse of her coz she shot by me. I did some stretching hoping to catch her again but she did not show up. HUH? 2 laps and she pancet? or was it 3? I walked back to Exxon and waited there too pretending to do some stretching. She did not show up. I walked back to the office with a subtle smirk knowing that running the heat had 'paid' off.

3 Comments:
maybe the 2 of you were on heat?!
u making me regret i was not there.
anyways good report,i know who u talking about.
she has it and she shows it.
what i like about her attitude is that she knows we are looking/staring but she does not pretend to be shy or pissed off.
so girls, u are also our 'inspiration' to finish our runs. so please continue to run and wear 'inspirational' attire.
Post a Comment
<< Home