psy-cho-sis (sI-'kO-s&s)

A severe running and mental disorder, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality causing negativesplits.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower is no problem." "I already know how to run slow. I want to know how to run fast" - Emil Zatopek

Friday, September 16, 2005

Nervous wreck!

I'm not looking forward towards this Sunday's PJ Half. TOTALLY UNPREPARED is the word. I think I'll just be like Justin and run it like the way he did during the Putrajaya Half. There's just too many things running throught the little head of mine. All the what if's are just flashing like a broken down projector. This is totally not helping at all. I think I need to sit down and chill man.

I've yet to get my PJ half bib coz it's with Justin. See, I'm not even excited about it coz if I am, I'll be hounding him to pass it to me ASAP. Nevertheless, heck it. I'll just go there with an open mind and run it lah. Adding to the neervousness, I got a call from Martin (Lonerunner) asking me if I wanted to go ahead with Shah Alam 10k. I really don't mind running a 10k if there are 'easy' medals up for grabs. I don't think there are any easy medals at stake here after the shocking 'sapu lantai' incident in SJ 10k a few months back. The runners out there are getting better by the day and that's really scary. You need to fight fire with fire. In other words, HAUL ASS! if you want any medals man. SIGH, back to Kg. Pandan track for some back breaking speedwork.

I'm planning to remove the songs and replace them more upbeat ones. I'm getting kinda tired of them actually. I think some of you would not appreciate the new songs coz it's very trance and 'noisy' to some of you sissies out there. One of the songs that I'm planning to insert would make you wanna 'feng thau'. Just imagine yourself driving up Genting Highland vertically. hahahaha. Good to have them while running a marathon coz it'll get your heart pumping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home