Accumulated Entry
I do not have much time to blog these days. I've been bogged down with work coz it's already the end of Q3 and need plan for Q4. Anywayz, last week was a dreadful weak for my me. My runs were not up to par and I was basically struggling to maintain an even pace for 10k. That is pathetic man. I basically pick myself up on Saturday and manage to do some decent hill repeats and trail running. I was rather satisfied but the trail running made my knees sore. Well, it was sure satisfying.
Sunday was even better coz I biked and ran. I was hoping to get out of the house early to get some extra time on the bike but I oversplept. I eventually got out and warmed up around the housing area and hit the hills. I lost count of the repetition coz while hitting the hills, I was busy admiring some hills myself. I dunno why but some people find Sunday a great day to wash their cars. I have no objections to that as long as there's some 'skin' for passer-by's. I pedalled till my quads were hard and sore and when I got off the bike, my legs felt like jello.
I tried to relax the muscles by walking to the 'starting' point but my quads still felt hard. I decided to jog instead and I did an easy 10k in sub 1hr. I was waiting for Meng to join me but he eventually joined me after 5ks. He sported some new rubbers i.e. Brooks Trance 5. He got a RM100 discount voucher coz he participated in the Desaru Pengerang Half Ironman sprint event and got himself this new pair with the voucher. It's high time he did so coz his pair of NB 1023 was totally worn out and he uses 1 pair of shoe for everything (training & racing). I told him that he should have a pair for each 'occasion'. He told me he registered for Singapore Marathon's 21km. WOOHOO! I guess I have a training partner and potential competitor. Hope to see him again this coming Sunday.
I will be attending speedwork today after a long layoff. I hope coach will go easy on us but I doubt it coz the triathletes have no more competitions to look forward to and its crunch time for all of us. Gotta ciao and say my prayers before track session today.
Sunday was even better coz I biked and ran. I was hoping to get out of the house early to get some extra time on the bike but I oversplept. I eventually got out and warmed up around the housing area and hit the hills. I lost count of the repetition coz while hitting the hills, I was busy admiring some hills myself. I dunno why but some people find Sunday a great day to wash their cars. I have no objections to that as long as there's some 'skin' for passer-by's. I pedalled till my quads were hard and sore and when I got off the bike, my legs felt like jello.
I tried to relax the muscles by walking to the 'starting' point but my quads still felt hard. I decided to jog instead and I did an easy 10k in sub 1hr. I was waiting for Meng to join me but he eventually joined me after 5ks. He sported some new rubbers i.e. Brooks Trance 5. He got a RM100 discount voucher coz he participated in the Desaru Pengerang Half Ironman sprint event and got himself this new pair with the voucher. It's high time he did so coz his pair of NB 1023 was totally worn out and he uses 1 pair of shoe for everything (training & racing). I told him that he should have a pair for each 'occasion'. He told me he registered for Singapore Marathon's 21km. WOOHOO! I guess I have a training partner and potential competitor. Hope to see him again this coming Sunday.
I will be attending speedwork today after a long layoff. I hope coach will go easy on us but I doubt it coz the triathletes have no more competitions to look forward to and its crunch time for all of us. Gotta ciao and say my prayers before track session today.

1 Comments:
u sure it was your quads that were hard?
Post a Comment
<< Home