psy-cho-sis (sI-'kO-s&s)

A severe running and mental disorder, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality causing negativesplits.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower is no problem." "I already know how to run slow. I want to know how to run fast" - Emil Zatopek

Friday, September 23, 2005

The series are back!

Aaaahhh! I finally got to watch the first episode of CSI: Miami last night. This brings one of the most watched TV series into it's fourth season (is Astro airing season 3 now?). I can't wait to grab the rest of the CSI's which also starts around this time. CSI: Las Vegas (the MUTHA!) and CSI: New York moves into their sixth and second season respectively. I'm going into a CSI overdose and its gonna leave me in a bit of a daze coz of the different episodes.

I was lost while watching all 3 CSI's last season coz I needed to backtrack on which one I've watched and which one I needed to download. For more infomation and updates on your favourite TV series, please go to TV.com. They have the latest updates on all the series that's being aired in the US.

Lost and Desperate Housewives will also be making a come back within this coming week and I will need to keep a checklist on my downloads. I usually get them from bittorent (which is, IMHO a kickass app. to get your 'stuff' from the internet) and get the bittorrent tracker from torentspy. I do not condone to filesharing (yeah right!) and please do it ONLY if the need arises. So what you guys waiting for? GO GRAB IT!

(For those of you who are new to bittorent, please go here for more info. Another word of advise would be to get a good bittorent manager like Bitcomet.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home