psy-cho-sis (sI-'kO-s&s)

A severe running and mental disorder, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality causing negativesplits.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower is no problem." "I already know how to run slow. I want to know how to run fast" - Emil Zatopek

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Stuck on 4th

I dunno what is becoming of me. I'm beginning to lose conditioning and this is pretty damn serious. Is my body sending signals? Has it become weak? Should I take time off? coz I can't with Singapore just round the corner. ARRRRGGH! what is wrong?

I dunno if my body is going through a transition period coz I'm losing much of my endurance and speed. I thought my legs will be stronger after I've included cycling into my running schedule but it's not working. This is depressing man. I was feeling much OK on Sunday. I did 1/2 hr of cycling (hitting hard on the inclines and recovering for the next loop. Approx 10km +) and I did an easy 10k (1hr) back to back. I substituted the additional miles with cycling and I don't think that should be a problem.

I did an easy 7 laps around KLCC on Monday and did want to go further coz I had speedwork y'day. I went for speedwork y'day and I must tell you that it must have been one of the easiest session I have ever came across. Coach Chan did not even push us but I JUST DID NOT HAVE IT TO COMPLETE THE SESSION! I was stuck in 4th gear the whole session and could not find my 5th gear. I was even struggling to hit a 4:30km. This totally sucks man. My pace was totally out and I was out of form. DRAT, DRAT AND A DOUBLE DRAT! nuff said.

=======================================================================
BOYCOTT MIZUNO RUN!

After track session y'day, Ronnie asked if I any of us wanted to join the Mizuno run. I told him straight in the face that I'm boycotting the race and he should put it up on his blog. He said he did have the BALLS to do so coz he said too many people reads his blog. Moreover, he got a nasty email from KRI organisers after he protested on his blog that it was too pricey. WTF! This is a blardy blog lah for shits sake. You should be given every right to write what you want on your blog.

I'm not going for The Mizuno Wave run coz they are not giving any discounts to PACM and why should I support these wankers. What happened to the 38% we PACM members use to enjoy and that goes to Asics as well, if they ever organise a run. This really ticks me off coz these people want us to support their run but we do not get anything in return. I wanna buy the Precision 6 but you have to get it down south. This is totally crap. I might consider running this race AFTER MUCH MUCH MUCH thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home