Running under the influence
I finally got down to running today. Y'day rained heavily and I did not want to run in the rain coz it my aggravate my flu. I manage to 'sneak' out of office early coz my boss was not around. This must be one of those days when I manage to leave the office when the sun is still up. This is really becoming a commodity for me.
I arrived home @ 7pm coz the traffic was maneagable coz of the school holidays. I put on my new GT2100 and headed out the door. I manage to maintain my pace throughout the whole 6kms. To makes things worse, I was running with a flu and runny nose. You can imagine me sniffing and also trying very hard to breathe. This very very 'san fu' man. On normal days, this would be a walk in the park for me but today it was extra difficult.
When I finished my run, I was gasping for air and my heart was pounding as if it was gonna pop out of my rib cage. Even walking after that was slow coz I felt dizzy at times. This is really bad. I will try again tomorrow and hopefully I can leave early again. I'm praying very hard for that.
I arrived home @ 7pm coz the traffic was maneagable coz of the school holidays. I put on my new GT2100 and headed out the door. I manage to maintain my pace throughout the whole 6kms. To makes things worse, I was running with a flu and runny nose. You can imagine me sniffing and also trying very hard to breathe. This very very 'san fu' man. On normal days, this would be a walk in the park for me but today it was extra difficult.
When I finished my run, I was gasping for air and my heart was pounding as if it was gonna pop out of my rib cage. Even walking after that was slow coz I felt dizzy at times. This is really bad. I will try again tomorrow and hopefully I can leave early again. I'm praying very hard for that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home