psy-cho-sis (sI-'kO-s&s)

A severe running and mental disorder, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality causing negativesplits.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower is no problem." "I already know how to run slow. I want to know how to run fast" - Emil Zatopek

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Deja vu

I was flipping thru the newspaper while having lunch and came across this article. It was published in the News Straits Time and you can read it by clicking this link (you might wanna read it quick coz it'll be there for only a week).

The article is part of an advertising gimmick to get people to join California Fitness. I did not care much about the gimmick but was more focused on the article itself. It talks about this guy and how his life has turned around after losing weight. The thing that really caught my attention was this particular line he quoted "No goal is insurmountable. You cannot change unless you want it bad enough in your heart. If you do, you will achieve it!".

That line is what I live by. That is what I've been trying to preach to those smokers who are trying to quit and also not forgetting those who want to lose weight. You hear people giving excuses that they cannot quit smoking and all that crap. Its all up in da head and all boils down to how bad you want it. So, for those of you smokers reading this blog, it's not too late to quit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Newton said...

i m amaze with your mind. what seems to come easily & naturally to u is actually quite difficult to most. that is y fitness & tobacco companies are still doing so well. u da man!

12:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home