psy-cho-sis (sI-'kO-s&s)

A severe running and mental disorder, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality causing negativesplits.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower is no problem." "I already know how to run slow. I want to know how to run fast" - Emil Zatopek

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Another hellish week

It's 12.58am and this is going to be another long nite....errrmmmm or should I say morning for me. I have 5 deliverables back to back and getting out of this week unscath is really a miracle. I only had 4 hours sleep within 48 hrs and this is not getting any better.

At least I have some great company here. These people are still so awake and wild at this hour or maybe coz they have had their rest and sleep. I'm waiting for my work to be compiled and rushing off to meet my client who is waiting anxiously in a fast food centre somewhere in the city. They have a blardy presentation @ 10am in the morning and this job was tasked to me last week. I only got the full data like 4.30am yesterday. Imagine turning over in less than 24 hrs. Supermen & Superwoman? I think so.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keipo said...

KNN:

Pls remind to take u resit of PJ half from me....and RM 10 lah..hehe !!

7:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home