psy-cho-sis (sI-'kO-s&s)

A severe running and mental disorder, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality causing negativesplits.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower is no problem." "I already know how to run slow. I want to know how to run fast" - Emil Zatopek

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Slow week

The weeks are passing very slow. Everything is down to a grind. I guess not being able to run is making me a bit cranky and everything seems to be at a standstill. I've been doing some running lately. Jogging is more like it. The twitch on my left knee seems to be subsiding but it's pretty hard to go the distance coz of my lack of mileage.

I've been doing light jogs up the slope around the residential area. I jog on the incline and walk on the declines. I'm taking precaution on the slopes. I think I've been hitting too much downhills and that's why my left knee gave way. At least I have the luxury of being able to run compared to those who are down with serious injuries.

I really miss running with the KLCC group. It's so boring running alone and now that Meng has gone abroad, it's even more boring. It's such a drag sometimes when you don't have anyone to chat with to pass the time. My whole office's network is down accept for mine coz I have the luxury of a 'back-up' connection via streamyx. I'm just taking time off to blog since there is nothing much we can do. If the network is down the whole day, I'll curi-curi balik awal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home