A great run
I had a great run this morning with Martin (LnrRnr). I wanted to run the Hartamas route but Martin said why not run around Shah Alam instead. Well, I think I made the right choice coz the reason in below. I was raining @ 5.30 am and I took a gamble and drove to Martin's house. I arrive @ 6:10 am and there was a slight drizzle. What the heck man, run only lah. We started off slow coz my 'engine' was not warmed up.
Shah Alam has got one of the best infratructures around. The sidewalks are all paved accept for the ones on the older parts of the city which needs upgrading. Those interlocking concrete blocks are uneven. But that did not stop our run today. The weather was great and the roads clear. What more can you ask for. Moreover, there are enough hills to go around. We covered averagely 18kms today and it felt wonderful. This is gonna be my next trraining ground for Sunday runs.
My knees are a bit sore but I will rest and be ready for KLIM next Sunday. 2 weekends of back-to-back long runs should be enough. errrrmmmm....I think so?????
=========================================================================
Final Evaluation - Precision 6
These shoes are GREAT! I took these shoes out for a ride this morning. They were great from the word GO. My initial findings was that the midfoot needed a bit more support but I now, I have to qualms about that. The cushioning is more than sufficient and the transition is smooth. I find it roomier than my Kayano 9 coz my toes had more breathing space and the arch area was not too snug but provided enough support. The rubber on these babies are quite 'tahan lasak' man. I checked the sole and they still look new. I think the X10 technology thingy is pretty good.
For those of you planning to get a light weight trainer cum racing shoe, make no mistake about it. Get yourselves the Precision 6. It has all the right stuff that gives it a bang for your bucks. It's a tad more pricier than the NB 900 but it is worth every cent. The color might also turn some of you off but I dig them. Lovely, absolutely lovely.
========================================================================
The price of OVER-development
Look at these pics. All you need is a good 'shower' to grind the traffic to a halt. They were lucky it was a Sunday. Imagine this on a Monday morning. I guess you would have read this in the morning papers. The govt. never learns. Projects are handed out haphazardly without due consideration (coz somebody's coffers needs to be fed?) and in the end who suffers? Go ponder.
These pictures were taken from my mobile phone while stuck in the horrendous jam heading back to PJ.

Batu Tiga Police Station submerged.

Who will buy that piece of land?
Behind it, the goalpost was 3/4 submerged.

1 lane crawl from Shah Alam

The jam is backlogged.
Shah Alam has got one of the best infratructures around. The sidewalks are all paved accept for the ones on the older parts of the city which needs upgrading. Those interlocking concrete blocks are uneven. But that did not stop our run today. The weather was great and the roads clear. What more can you ask for. Moreover, there are enough hills to go around. We covered averagely 18kms today and it felt wonderful. This is gonna be my next trraining ground for Sunday runs.
My knees are a bit sore but I will rest and be ready for KLIM next Sunday. 2 weekends of back-to-back long runs should be enough. errrrmmmm....I think so?????
=========================================================================
Final Evaluation - Precision 6
These shoes are GREAT! I took these shoes out for a ride this morning. They were great from the word GO. My initial findings was that the midfoot needed a bit more support but I now, I have to qualms about that. The cushioning is more than sufficient and the transition is smooth. I find it roomier than my Kayano 9 coz my toes had more breathing space and the arch area was not too snug but provided enough support. The rubber on these babies are quite 'tahan lasak' man. I checked the sole and they still look new. I think the X10 technology thingy is pretty good.
For those of you planning to get a light weight trainer cum racing shoe, make no mistake about it. Get yourselves the Precision 6. It has all the right stuff that gives it a bang for your bucks. It's a tad more pricier than the NB 900 but it is worth every cent. The color might also turn some of you off but I dig them. Lovely, absolutely lovely.
========================================================================
The price of OVER-development
Look at these pics. All you need is a good 'shower' to grind the traffic to a halt. They were lucky it was a Sunday. Imagine this on a Monday morning. I guess you would have read this in the morning papers. The govt. never learns. Projects are handed out haphazardly without due consideration (coz somebody's coffers needs to be fed?) and in the end who suffers? Go ponder.
These pictures were taken from my mobile phone while stuck in the horrendous jam heading back to PJ.

Batu Tiga Police Station submerged.

Who will buy that piece of land?
Behind it, the goalpost was 3/4 submerged.

1 lane crawl from Shah Alam

The jam is backlogged.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home