Too much at a time
I just read Azwar's blog and found out that he has been 'grounded' from running indefinitely. Gosh, this must be a terrible blow to him. I understand how much it hurts not being able to run. I just wish him luck and all the best. Take it easy Wa and stay strong.
I too, have to take easy on my runs. Since PJ Half, I have not stopped or taken a day off. Due to certain 'peer' pressure, I have been hitting the tarmac everyday and to make things worst, stayed up late watching the World Cup matches. This is taking a toll on my body and I need to get some GOOD rest. The football matches are getting ever interesting because each country's slugging it out to top the group. The last 16 is where they seperate the men and the boys.
This week's been a slow week coz THE BOSS is not around and there is so much peace and tranquility but there is alwayz the internet. Speak of the devil! Sigh! I just got an IM from THE BOSS. Gotta run. There is no escape.
I too, have to take easy on my runs. Since PJ Half, I have not stopped or taken a day off. Due to certain 'peer' pressure, I have been hitting the tarmac everyday and to make things worst, stayed up late watching the World Cup matches. This is taking a toll on my body and I need to get some GOOD rest. The football matches are getting ever interesting because each country's slugging it out to top the group. The last 16 is where they seperate the men and the boys.
This week's been a slow week coz THE BOSS is not around and there is so much peace and tranquility but there is alwayz the internet. Speak of the devil! Sigh! I just got an IM from THE BOSS. Gotta run. There is no escape.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home