psy-cho-sis (sI-'kO-s&s)

A severe running and mental disorder, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality causing negativesplits.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower is no problem." "I already know how to run slow. I want to know how to run fast" - Emil Zatopek

Monday, September 25, 2006

Lying bunch

I was just reading Jamie's entry and felt the urge to add on to it. I wanted to write about this last week but could not find the time. Since I'm not running today, I'll just put it as my blog entries.

If you are wondering what the topic's about, well, simple, majority of the runners out there are a bunch of liars. I have to agree that I too am guilty of it, at times, but some of them lie through the cracks of their teeth. Please be be wary when you speak to other runners coz words such as "haven't been running much lah", "low mileage", "no speed work lah", "running easy today", "no training lah" and words that throw you off will definitely be coming out of their mouths.

Most of these deniers in actual fact are training / running without the public noticing. They are secretly training behind most of our backs and when confronted with proof, will turn "defensive". "How the fuck you know" is one their favourite questions and when this comes out, you know you've hit the jackpot.

Well, the only way to see if the person has been "secretly" training is to see how he (why I say he is becoz all male runners are liars) fares in the races. Just pay attention on those moving up the ladder. muahahahaha <--- cunning laugh. =================================================================== Guess who's running the New York City Marathon

I was watching cable TV last week and this news pops up. I must tell you that I was a little surprised but I sort of knew he would take up a challenge of running a marathon. In the interview, he said he was planning to do a sub 3:30 debut marathon and 3 hrs would be better. Whatever it is, you click on the links below to read all about it.

Link 1

Link 2

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Pang said...

hahahaha! u shud know wat?! wei, and u shud know lancey is doing the mara ma.... pm19 and I already talking abt it and the nike ad shows him trng using the nike+ipod combo

10:05 pm  
Blogger Jamie Pang said...

http://www.nike.com/nikeplus/#overview

http://www.nike.com/nikeplus/#athletes

10:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home