Thaipusam run
Yesterday was city day and I took the opportunity to do my weekly long run with Choi and gang. There were only 5 of us coz some of the regulars were either busy or out of town. Less people more share!
I found the pace yesterday a tad faster than usual coz Choi and Geraldine were setting the pace most of the time. I think I need to run more with these people in order to improve. Geraldine is like a seasoned runner coz I found it hard at times to keep up with her and she could even carry a conversation.
Wong sifu found the route a bit challenging (lack of training) and he got left behind both ways. We met Ronnie and gang too and as usual, Mr. Pia a.k.a Lai, was burning up the route with his pace. This guy can really run and I wonder what his muscles and joints are made off. I wish I had his spirit and the extra time to run.
The weather was pretty good and for first time in was not drenched. It was exceptionally cooling and my legs and socks were not wet eventhough the pace was pushed towards the end. After the run we chilled and I waited for Ronny to pass me my rub of Recovery. I wonder if it's as good as Endurox. By the way, I've not seen Thomas (Endurox supplier) for a while. Anyone know his whereabouts?
================================================================
GT 2110 - First review
I wore my GT 2110 for the first time yesterday and got myself a little blister. I shouldn't have wore it for my long run. I just realised that I actually wore my GT2100 back from Singapore last year and got my feet use to the shoes. No wonder I did not get any blisters.
Overall, the shoe felt firm and I would need to put in more mileage to run them in. The cushioning is great and the space trusstic really worked as it kept my both my feet firmly and prevented me from any pronation. Other than the blister, the shoe felt great and I'm really looking forward to putting it on again. I shall get into the nitty gritty in the next review.
I found the pace yesterday a tad faster than usual coz Choi and Geraldine were setting the pace most of the time. I think I need to run more with these people in order to improve. Geraldine is like a seasoned runner coz I found it hard at times to keep up with her and she could even carry a conversation.
Wong sifu found the route a bit challenging (lack of training) and he got left behind both ways. We met Ronnie and gang too and as usual, Mr. Pia a.k.a Lai, was burning up the route with his pace. This guy can really run and I wonder what his muscles and joints are made off. I wish I had his spirit and the extra time to run.
The weather was pretty good and for first time in was not drenched. It was exceptionally cooling and my legs and socks were not wet eventhough the pace was pushed towards the end. After the run we chilled and I waited for Ronny to pass me my rub of Recovery. I wonder if it's as good as Endurox. By the way, I've not seen Thomas (Endurox supplier) for a while. Anyone know his whereabouts?
================================================================
GT 2110 - First review
I wore my GT 2110 for the first time yesterday and got myself a little blister. I shouldn't have wore it for my long run. I just realised that I actually wore my GT2100 back from Singapore last year and got my feet use to the shoes. No wonder I did not get any blisters.
Overall, the shoe felt firm and I would need to put in more mileage to run them in. The cushioning is great and the space trusstic really worked as it kept my both my feet firmly and prevented me from any pronation. Other than the blister, the shoe felt great and I'm really looking forward to putting it on again. I shall get into the nitty gritty in the next review.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home