Lonely Weekend
Last Saturday Rohaizad could not go for our regular long run @ the Shah Alam Lake coz was resting for Nilai Half which was yesterday. On Friday night, I set the alarm for a 6:30am wake up call. I only manage to hear the alarm go off @ 7am on Saturday. Someone is trying to sabotage me from running. Well, he can go ahead and slumber while I hit the tarmac.
I did an easy run around the field. Distance was around 610m and I did 15 laps coz I was planning to hit the trails in the evening. That did not happen because it was pouring and I don't want to be a casualty on the slippery trail. Lazed around the house and watch cable instead.
We had a luncheon after church service on Sunday coz it was Easter and I ate like a pig. I went back to PJ in the afternoon and had already made plans with Meng to run in the evening. When I called him, he told me that he was at the PC Fair. #$%^&*( you FONG FEI KEI KING! Meng no Meng, I'm gonna hit the tarmac. I was planning to run 10 miles but only manage to do 9.5 coz I was just too dehydrated. I did not bring along my hydration pack. ARRGHHH! I could have gone further if there was sufficient water along the route but there was none unless I asked the guard in Ong Ka Ting's house.
Next time if you are doing your long runs, please do not foget your hydration pack. You are not a camel!
I did an easy run around the field. Distance was around 610m and I did 15 laps coz I was planning to hit the trails in the evening. That did not happen because it was pouring and I don't want to be a casualty on the slippery trail. Lazed around the house and watch cable instead.
We had a luncheon after church service on Sunday coz it was Easter and I ate like a pig. I went back to PJ in the afternoon and had already made plans with Meng to run in the evening. When I called him, he told me that he was at the PC Fair. #$%^&*( you FONG FEI KEI KING! Meng no Meng, I'm gonna hit the tarmac. I was planning to run 10 miles but only manage to do 9.5 coz I was just too dehydrated. I did not bring along my hydration pack. ARRGHHH! I could have gone further if there was sufficient water along the route but there was none unless I asked the guard in Ong Ka Ting's house.
Next time if you are doing your long runs, please do not foget your hydration pack. You are not a camel!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home