psy-cho-sis (sI-'kO-s&s)

A severe running and mental disorder, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality causing negativesplits.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower is no problem." "I already know how to run slow. I want to know how to run fast" - Emil Zatopek

Monday, November 14, 2005

Misc. Entries

MyKad

I've finally got time to apply for the Mykad before the end of the year. Being a procrastinator, I had to wait till the 11th hour to apply for it. And to make it more interesting, I applied for Mykad when I was in Sabah. I have tried a few times to apply for it in KL (Maju Junction) but to my dismay, the nos. always finishes. I think the Malaysian govt. should set up more places for people to apply for the Mykad.

Before my trip to KK, I called JPN and asked them if I could make Mykad in KK and transfer it down to KL and they said I could. I found out that it took onli 1/2 hr to get it done in KK coz there were not so many people. On Friday, I asked one of my colleagues to take me to the registration office in the city and he said it would be packed. Aiks! that was not what I heard. I quickly logged on the net and found out that they had another one which was in another surburb 10 mins out of the city. My colleague then realised that there was a new one there and we went there instead.

To cut things short, I arrived @ 3:30pm and the place of empty. There was 1 lady who went in before me and she too took a number. The staff were all in the back office 'chilling'. It took me 10 mins to apply for Mykad and I even had the time to muck around with my photo. I got the lady to snap it 3 times before I was satisfied with it. Now, this is what I call efficient.

=======================================================================
Cold

I got back from KK last nite and now I'm down with a cold. When I woke up this morning, I felt weak and I felt aches. I'm still 'high' from the medication. I will take a rest today and hopefully be alright for speedwork tomorrow. I hope this does not put a dent in my preparations for Singapore's 21k. I'm really looking forward to that race.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home