psy-cho-sis (sI-'kO-s&s)

A severe running and mental disorder, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality causing negativesplits.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower is no problem." "I already know how to run slow. I want to know how to run fast" - Emil Zatopek

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Totally CRAP!

I just got a call from my boss telling me that I have to be in the office tomorrow. This is totally crap! I HATE CALL FROM OFFICE ON SATURDAYS! So much for the Mizuno Wave Run 2005. I thought I could chill out with my running mates tomorrow but this has to pop up at the very last minute. I will need to finish the race, get the medal. go home, wash up and head out to the office. CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!

This client is really hardpressed to see the launch of their new service. You guys will be able to see it too. Just look out for a zany ad for Celcom in your papers on Monday. See you at the race tomorrow. ARRGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home