psy-cho-sis (sI-'kO-s&s)

A severe running and mental disorder, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality causing negativesplits.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower is no problem." "I already know how to run slow. I want to know how to run fast" - Emil Zatopek

Friday, July 07, 2006

Need some runspiration

I just spoke to DK and he is planning his long runs on Saturdays instead of Sundays. This leaves me pondering if I should follow him or not. I need some runspiration lah. This week has taken the air out of me liau. I finally met my dateline today, with much stress, of course.

I think I will be doing some running tomorrow but it depends on how tired my body is. This stupid project has been dragging for far too long and I am so glad I have completed my part. I'm sure the client has something up their sleeves. SIGH!

My department has moved into Menara IGB. The company is growing exponentially and the current joint we have is not big enough to house all of us. We had to take up part of our sister company's office space coz they aren't doing that well and we are helping pay rent. I have the best view in the office coz I'm placed beside the main window. Why I say placed is becoz where we sit is determined by the Feng Shui master. To me, that is a load of horse sh*t and I personally do not believe in any of those mumbo jumbo. Well, I think he made the right choice coz no one can sneak up behind me to see what I'm doing. BTW, I'm blogging this entry in my new place.

==========================================================
Singapore Marathon 2006

IT'S BACK! The most-looked-forward-to-event-of-the-year is back. Registration starts on the 21st July and I will place my booking IMMEDIATELY. I do not want to be left out of this once-in-a-year event. Even if I never trained for it I will make my yearly pilgrimage down south.

For those of you who are fickle minded like a blonde, please book before they run out of entries. I don't think they will increase the entries this year coz there is only so much which they can handle. Please do not miss out on this most WELL ORGANISED running event. The countdown begins to the 21th July. Click here to find out more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home