psy-cho-sis (sI-'kO-s&s)

A severe running and mental disorder, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality causing negativesplits.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower is no problem." "I already know how to run slow. I want to know how to run fast" - Emil Zatopek

Monday, October 09, 2006

Dazed

Work, work and more work. Internal squabbling by client is getting my project no where. Why do I feel that most organisations are like that. Departments can never agree with each other. This leaves us i.e. projectors, in a lurch. I just can't wait for the project to end (if it ever will. It's been ongoing for the past 6 months) and get on with life. This stupid portal project is stressing the shit out everyone on the project and that goes for those working on the client side.

The haze situation is not doing me any good either. It's like rubbing salt into the wound. My only refuge from work is running and I'm not putting enough mileage. I really don't know when this haze situation will end and what the hell is our govt gonna do about it. Year in, year out, the same thing happens and nothing is done. My best solution is to collect petition and send it to Kim Jong Il (the North Korean Dictator). We shall get him to test his nukes on the forest of Sumatra and nuke those bastards causing this haze. That way, we shall end ALL forest clearing once and for all and for a whole generation the forest will be barren from the nuclear contamination. Haze problem solved.

===================================================================
I stole this line of code from my programmers and this is how my current life would look.

// I am currently living in a big bad life loop.
// If my life were programmed, it would look like this:

while (alive) {

Work( );
EatLunch(COLLEAGUES || JOEY || SHOALYN || JUNE || FARRAH || IMRAN || ZAC || JEROME || AH WAI);
RUN(LAKE GARDENS);
EatDinner(COLLEAGUES);
WatchTVSeries(CSI || CSI NY || CSI MIAMI || LOST || BLADE || PRISON BREAK || DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES);


if (projectNotFinished) {
if (sparetime) {
Blog( );
if (Math.random( ) < 0.5) {
DowloadTorrents( );
} else {
Surftheweb( );
}
}
Sleep(HOME)
} else {
if (today == SATURDAY) {
GoBackToKlang( );
BatheTheDog( );
RunAtReservoir();
EatDinner(PARENTS || SISTER);
}
Sleep(HOME);
WatchDownloadedMovies( );
}

// TODO: hr = RunExtraActivities( );

}

// It's a horrible and unhealthy loop.
// Need to catch up with my mates
// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// To counter this, I plan to perform the following functions:
// (will uncommentize them when the time comes)

// TODO:

// HRESULT RunExtraActivities (void) {
// ChillOutMoreOften(FRIENDS);
// DrinkingSession(FRIENDS);
// PlayGames( );
// StudyFrench( ); // one of my passions is to learn another language
// break; // break the while loop
// }

// Hopefully one day when I uncommentize the RunExtraActivities function,
// the program can be compiled without any errors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home