A good break
I don't believe it. The DeepaRaya holidays are coming to an end. Just when I was getting a hang of the holidays and it comes to a halt. It's such a grind to go back to the office when you know you have lots to do. My client is still calling me during the break but I have turned a deaf ear to the calls. THIS IS MY BREAK AND I DESERVE IT!
I was still recovering from lack of sleep since last week and I only manage to catch some of it coz I needed to put in some serious mileage. Other than my weekend run, which nothing to shout about, the whole of last week saw my running taking a back seat due to deadlines. I wanted to join Dinesh on his Saturday morning long run but my body just could not budge when the alarm went off instead, I ran in the evening at the reservoir and that was one of the worst run coz it took me 45 mins to get into the groove. My body needed that boost coz I was more composed on Sunday. The icing on the cake would be the match between Man Utd and Liverpool to top off a drappy week.
I want to take this opportunity to wish Jamie a Happy Belated Birthday (have not been surfing much) coz I just found that out in Ronnie's blog. We were at Bukit Aman on Tuesday and we did the Hartamas route. This was my first 20km run after Putrajaya and it really felt good. My Singapore training will need some serious tweaking if I were to do well. Let's hope for less deadlines this coming month.
C Cube a.k.a Choi was showing off some of his wares after the run on Tuesday. The Saucony shoes looked great but I already have sights on the GT2110 and the next trip my brother goes down to Singapore, I will ask him to get it for me. I'm planning to retire my GT2090 as the sole has gone bald all the way to the mid sole. This was my first pair of running shoes and it has served me well. Even if I do not retire it, it would only be for training purposes coz it has some sentimental values and it still packs a punch.
I was surfing around and check out Timex's newly revamped site. They have some new models which I fancy but I've been getting some serious negative feedbacks on this brand. I think I should put it on hold but if you want to, you can go check it out yourself. Timex is the official sponsor for Endurance 50 (Dean Karnazes' 50 day marathon goal) and TeamTimex blog which is apparently updated daily. Some really hardcore stuff.
I was still recovering from lack of sleep since last week and I only manage to catch some of it coz I needed to put in some serious mileage. Other than my weekend run, which nothing to shout about, the whole of last week saw my running taking a back seat due to deadlines. I wanted to join Dinesh on his Saturday morning long run but my body just could not budge when the alarm went off instead, I ran in the evening at the reservoir and that was one of the worst run coz it took me 45 mins to get into the groove. My body needed that boost coz I was more composed on Sunday. The icing on the cake would be the match between Man Utd and Liverpool to top off a drappy week.
I want to take this opportunity to wish Jamie a Happy Belated Birthday (have not been surfing much) coz I just found that out in Ronnie's blog. We were at Bukit Aman on Tuesday and we did the Hartamas route. This was my first 20km run after Putrajaya and it really felt good. My Singapore training will need some serious tweaking if I were to do well. Let's hope for less deadlines this coming month.
C Cube a.k.a Choi was showing off some of his wares after the run on Tuesday. The Saucony shoes looked great but I already have sights on the GT2110 and the next trip my brother goes down to Singapore, I will ask him to get it for me. I'm planning to retire my GT2090 as the sole has gone bald all the way to the mid sole. This was my first pair of running shoes and it has served me well. Even if I do not retire it, it would only be for training purposes coz it has some sentimental values and it still packs a punch.
I was surfing around and check out Timex's newly revamped site. They have some new models which I fancy but I've been getting some serious negative feedbacks on this brand. I think I should put it on hold but if you want to, you can go check it out yourself. Timex is the official sponsor for Endurance 50 (Dean Karnazes' 50 day marathon goal) and TeamTimex blog which is apparently updated daily. Some really hardcore stuff.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home