psy-cho-sis (sI-'kO-s&s)

A severe running and mental disorder, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality causing negativesplits.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower is no problem." "I already know how to run slow. I want to know how to run fast" - Emil Zatopek

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Still at work

It's been 2 days since I last ran because of the haze and work. 3 deadlines to deliver this week. Mati lah like dat. Moreover, the haze is not getting any better. This is really frustrating when you have to take shit that's being dished out by someone else. I wish that they'll burn down the whole country and it'll just solve all our problems.

I was suppose to run with Dinesh yesterday but the API hit 100+ and our hopes were dashed. I wanted to run today but client wanted the worked delivered tonite and there goes my hopes of running. I hope to run tomorrow but I will not keep my hopes to high coz the client will get cranky and ask for the work to be delivered on that day itself. This haze and work is putting a damper into my Singapore training.

I just hope the haze clears at the end of the month and that will give me 3 weeks of training for Singapore. I just can't wait to get my feet back upon the dendam route.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Pang said...

ey? i tot u ran in der haze via the dendam route? dont bluff ha?! huh? huh?

9:36 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dude, I still ran yesterday. Checkout my blog http://klang-runner.blogspot.com

11:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home