psy-cho-sis (sI-'kO-s&s)

A severe running and mental disorder, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality causing negativesplits.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower is no problem." "I already know how to run slow. I want to know how to run fast" - Emil Zatopek

Thursday, March 08, 2007

La di da

I had a great run yesterday. The weather was permitting and there was no sight of rain. Yes, I did caught sight of someone running instead of resting. Brader, you run with MP3 player now ah? I didn't know so many people were doing the Tunnel Run this weekend. I can't find a partner to do the Hartamas route with me.

I was calling up those hartamas regulars but most of them are doing the Tunnel Run and I was throwing in the towel until a familiar name popped up on my phone. I was scrolling through the list and Jessica's name appeared. WOOHOO! I immediately called her and she agreed to join me on Saturday. What a relieve. It's been a while since we ran together. Time to do some catching up.

Today looks like a good day to run too (need to keep a positive attitude). Hope to leave early today and do an easy run. I will check on some unsuspecting soul to see if he is available (evil smirk).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home