Not a good run
I managed to cabut early today. I just couldn't care less about work although I know I have a proposal to hand up tomorrow. Screw it! I'll finish it tomorrow and let my boss "clean" it up. I rounded up Lawrence and we both left for Lake gardens for our evening run. Lawrence arrived shortly after me and we quickly changed into our gears. Ooi, one of the regular runner/kaki thani, turned up and we started off together.
My legs didn't feel that good coz I have this niggling knee problem that has been bugging me for a while. I get this slight "bite" at the front of my knee whenever my right leg strikes the ground. It wasn't a good day for me coz I ran with that niggling knee till I finished my run. We didn't even manage to cover the school route coz I did not feel like it. Ooi sped off the moment we descended Carcosa and this guy can really run down hills. He use to train with the Indian runners during his heydays and they use to call him in "Indian". I later found out that he registered himself to run the full 30k during the GE run.
Lawrence and I met up with Kenny who was running alone coz Ronnie and Loco Lai had sped off and left him to run alone. This was Kenny's easy day and he was running exceptionally slow coz he wanted to cover 11km for the day. Its nice to see a PM after such a long break from running. I hope to meet up with more of them in future.
========++++++=================================================
Ready to do battle...
It's 10:06 pm and I'm all prepped up for tonite's battle. I just wiped him down and he's in his crib staring at his toy and listening to some classical music (we bought a playpen that came with a musical/nitelite contraption and hanging bears). Thank God I did not get any "golden showers" from him tonite. I know he will not last long coz he's already giving me the i'm-not-happy-in-here tone. I think its parental instinct to know when his/her kid does not sound happy. OK, I have to leave now, the volume is already up by 30%. Charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggge!
My legs didn't feel that good coz I have this niggling knee problem that has been bugging me for a while. I get this slight "bite" at the front of my knee whenever my right leg strikes the ground. It wasn't a good day for me coz I ran with that niggling knee till I finished my run. We didn't even manage to cover the school route coz I did not feel like it. Ooi sped off the moment we descended Carcosa and this guy can really run down hills. He use to train with the Indian runners during his heydays and they use to call him in "Indian". I later found out that he registered himself to run the full 30k during the GE run.
Lawrence and I met up with Kenny who was running alone coz Ronnie and Loco Lai had sped off and left him to run alone. This was Kenny's easy day and he was running exceptionally slow coz he wanted to cover 11km for the day. Its nice to see a PM after such a long break from running. I hope to meet up with more of them in future.
========++++++=================================================
Ready to do battle...
It's 10:06 pm and I'm all prepped up for tonite's battle. I just wiped him down and he's in his crib staring at his toy and listening to some classical music (we bought a playpen that came with a musical/nitelite contraption and hanging bears). Thank God I did not get any "golden showers" from him tonite. I know he will not last long coz he's already giving me the i'm-not-happy-in-here tone. I think its parental instinct to know when his/her kid does not sound happy. OK, I have to leave now, the volume is already up by 30%. Charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggge!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home