psy-cho-sis (sI-'kO-s&s)

A severe running and mental disorder, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality causing negativesplits.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower is no problem." "I already know how to run slow. I want to know how to run fast" - Emil Zatopek

Monday, March 28, 2005

EARTHQUAKE!!!

Not another one? What is this world coming to man? I guess we have to sit down, ponder and thank GOD that Malaysia is not within any of those faults lines that caused the 8.7 earthquake. We should count ourselves lucky and not have to suffer like those in Aceh (Dec 26 '04) and Nias (Mar 27 '05). I don't want to imagine how much the people are suffering while we are just sitting back and reading the papers on their plights.

Malaysia has got to be one of the safest country to live in. Politically stable (Not to some quarters), multi-cultural and we do not have any active volcanoes or sit in any path of some insane hurricane. Yes, we do get the occasional monsoon rain which floods the capital, Kuala Lumpur (and the govt. is trying to rectify that now which I think it's better late than never) but never to such huge proportions.

What we can do is just pray for those who are suffering that they have peace in their hearts and offer them a hand. Today's running is put on hold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home