psy-cho-sis (sI-'kO-s&s)

A severe running and mental disorder, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality causing negativesplits.

Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower is no problem." "I already know how to run slow. I want to know how to run fast" - Emil Zatopek

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Another over-niter

This has got to stop. Have you ever felt like the good guy and people are just taking advantage of your 'kindness'? Well, I will not be taken for a ride anymore coz it's time I put a stop to all this crap. I have been busting my ass off for some people and there has never been any appreciation. All I hear is "awww, so pitiful", "aiyo, why stay up until so late?" and etc. These are all fluffs! Now is payback time. I'll never be the pillar for some spineless, lazy and inconsiderate people. Respect is earned.

I firstly would like to apologise to Kenny and Justin for not returning their message. Guys, I was too caught up with work and I left work at 6.30 a.m. Saturday morning. I had to babysit some people's work because they can't do it themselves. Even after laying the foundation and structure throughout the nite for them, they still can't manage to complete the work without my supervision. Stupid is as stupid does. Hello??? do you need me to provide you with a manual?

From now on, I will go for my runs while you stay back and work. My last run was on Tuesday and I was too tired to run yesterday. Working through the nite really takes a toll on your body. Sleeping the whole would not work coz the biological clock has all been messed up. I've been putting too much over-niters and my system needs a reboot. I manage to put in some mileage today but I felt sluggish. I guess Singapore will be another fun run for me.

I just need to prepare myself for the aftermath of Friday coz there's gonna be a lot of finger pointing, false accusation and tense moments. I have my bullets and armour ready, so bring it on. I hope to pull through unscathe but it would be a miracle unless I get backing from the allied forces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home