SORE LEGS!!
I decided to do a recovery run after yesterday's gruelling track session. It was pouring in KL and PJ and I decided to wait till it stopped. It did stop around 6.40pm. I quickly don into my gear and headed out the door. I took a walk to the field and started off slow. The moment my feet hit the ground, It felt sore all over. I think there's too much lactic acid build up in there.
I continued my run but only manage to clock in 4.6km coz I could not take it anymore. My legs were too sore from the workout and I need to give them a rest before Thursday's track session. I stretched for 10 mins and headed home for dinner and typed out this entry .
I continued my run but only manage to clock in 4.6km coz I could not take it anymore. My legs were too sore from the workout and I need to give them a rest before Thursday's track session. I stretched for 10 mins and headed home for dinner and typed out this entry .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home