What a surprsie.
Yesterday we had a visitor @ the Kg. Pandan track. Well, for those of you who do not know what I'm talking about. I'm now a regular at the Kg. Pandan track under coach Chan. He is the Arthur Lydiard of Malaysia. I think I have improved after attending the 'speed' session and I have better lactate threshold. Ok, enough of the crap.
Our friendly neighbourhood reporter/photographer/ultrarunner/multi-marathoner Tey Eng Tiong was at the track doing a 'spot' check on us runners. We was very welcomed and most of the runners greeted him. This guy is really an outstanding individual. He will do whatever in his means to get things done for you and he is also a great promoter of running. If you ever get to meet him, he'll try to get you into the 'running' groove and if you are already a runner, he'll try to persuade you into taking part in races, especially marathons.
We were glad to see him there coz his presence was really felt and he manage to snap some pictures of us running around the track. BTW, yesterday was an 'easy' day coz most of the guys just got back from Kenyir Traithlon and were in recovery mode. We did not manage to chat much coz coach was shouting out orders and we were running our intervals. We finally manage to catch up after all the running and as usual, he was getting us hyped up and asking which races we've registered and trying to persuade us to join other races. Hmmmmph, very colorful individual indeed.
There were a few new faces @ the track and some of them had us ogling. I would not wanna name the individuals but if you are reading this, then you would know what I'm talking about. Like the malay saying goes "siapa makan cili, dia rasa pedas".
Our friendly neighbourhood reporter/photographer/ultrarunner/multi-marathoner Tey Eng Tiong was at the track doing a 'spot' check on us runners. We was very welcomed and most of the runners greeted him. This guy is really an outstanding individual. He will do whatever in his means to get things done for you and he is also a great promoter of running. If you ever get to meet him, he'll try to get you into the 'running' groove and if you are already a runner, he'll try to persuade you into taking part in races, especially marathons.
We were glad to see him there coz his presence was really felt and he manage to snap some pictures of us running around the track. BTW, yesterday was an 'easy' day coz most of the guys just got back from Kenyir Traithlon and were in recovery mode. We did not manage to chat much coz coach was shouting out orders and we were running our intervals. We finally manage to catch up after all the running and as usual, he was getting us hyped up and asking which races we've registered and trying to persuade us to join other races. Hmmmmph, very colorful individual indeed.
There were a few new faces @ the track and some of them had us ogling. I would not wanna name the individuals but if you are reading this, then you would know what I'm talking about. Like the malay saying goes "siapa makan cili, dia rasa pedas".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home